Follow Us

Seeking Study Outline

Big Russ
    Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Seeking Study Outline

ALCON,

I am an EE, without the breadth of experience to walk-in and ace the NETA 2. Can you suggest a reference section within testguy providing an outline of topics, with reference pointers?

I respect NETA techs with the breadth of experience to advance on the NETA cert path. I appreciate any advice you can offer to help me learn beyond the well known NEC, OSHA standards. I find the MTS and ATS test procedures difficult to locate and extract data from.

3. bec51392 is offline NETA Level II Pro Subscriber
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by russgentile View Post
    ALCON,

I am an EE, without the breadth of experience to walk-in and ace the NETA 2. Can you suggest a reference section within testguy providing an outline of topics, with reference pointers?

I respect NETA techs with the breadth of experience to advance on the NETA cert path. I appreciate any advice you can offer to help me learn beyond the well known NEC, OSHA standards. I find the MTS and ATS test procedures difficult to locate and extract data from.
    Visit our ETT study guide here: https://testguy.net/content/188-NETA...TT-Study-Guide

Subscribe

Login or register to leave a reply!

Share this thread