Follow Us

Digitrip 310+ Test Kit - How to Remove the dummy connector?

1. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Digitrip 310+ Test Kit - How to Remove the dummy connector?

Hello!
    I just got a secondary injection test kit for a digitrip 310+ and I just can't take out this dummy connector to make it a male one... it seems to be impossible.. it is like a one-piece plastic connector...
    Any of you have done it before?
    Thank you in advance

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by cmferrer View Post
    Hello!
    I just got a secondary injection test kit for a digitrip 310+ and I just can't take out this dummy connector to make it a male one... it seems to be impossible.. it is like a one-piece plastic connector...
    Any of you have done it before?
    Thank you in advance
    We talked this over in a private message but for others who may not be aware, the male connector is on the trip unit end. The plug on the trip unit at first glance looks like a female connector but it can be removed with a pair of needle nose pliers to reveal the male pins. This is a common issue with these units. Would be good to post a photo next time anyone comes across one, I'll try and dig something up.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Thanks

I wanna thank SecondGen for the help.. I removed the black plastic protector on the trip unit that looks like a female connector and it was all I needed to be able to set the tester.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    We talked this over in a private message but for others who may not be aware, the male connector is on the trip unit end. The plug on the trip unit at first glance looks like a female connector but it can be removed with a pair of needle nose pliers to reveal the male pins. This is a common issue with these units. Would be good to post a photo next time anyone comes across one, I'll try and dig something up.

Subscribe

Login or register to leave a reply!

Share this thread