Follow Us

I just passed my NETA IV exam

Jump to latest post
    There can be only one!
    I just passed my NETA IV exam

I wanna thank everyone who put this site together. I learned a lot and it wouldn't have been as easy without this resource. For those who complain about the quizzes: you gotta actually read the references on the questions flagged wrong, admit you have some misconceptions, and try to internalize the new information. Also, this site is based on community contributions, you may find an issue. Just bring it up.

I know some references are pay to play. However, I'm sure you have someone or some way to access these references. Whether it be a engineer in the company, bittorrent, access through university, deep dive search, etc. There's ways to get them.

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by test11 View Post
    I wanna thank everyone who put this site together. I learned a lot and it wouldn't have been as easy without this resource. For those who complain about the quizzes: you gotta actually read the references on the questions flagged wrong, admit you have some misconceptions, and try to internalize the new information. Also, this site is based on community contributions, you may find an issue. Just bring it up.

I know some references are pay to play. However, I'm sure you have someone or some way to access these references. Whether it be a engineer in the company, bittorrent, access through university, deep dive search, etc. There's ways to get them.
    Congratulations and you bring up great points that can't be stressed enough, you need to put in the work and reach out to others in the community if you wan't to increase your chances of passing.

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Congratulations! What was the hardest question on the test, for you?

There can be only one!
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Congratulations! What was the hardest question on the test, for you?
    It's mainly a thinking test. Most questions aren't something you just breeze through even though it's multiple choice. One thing I would recommend reviewing is 3 phase voltage and current conversion in different transformer configurations and line values. Not thought about often.

9. Primepower1 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    NETA Level IV

Quote Originally Posted by test11 View Post

I totally agree with you. I actually failed the Level IV test three times before I finally passed it in April of 2019. I passed by thoroughly studying everything available on this site. I studied all of the exam questions, I read the references, and I took advantage of all the study guides. You have to put in the work to get a good result.

Subscribe

Share this thread