Follow Us

Does anyone know a good source for online training?

1. Stefan is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know a good source for online training?

Hello, looking for some online training I could use to further my knowledge in this field. Does anyone know of some good sources for this?

It seems that all the in class training course provides by doble, megger, etc. are only in the US and I live in Canada. I watched a couple webinars but they don't seem to go into much depth and I dont get to watch them live as they are usually taking place during my working hours.

I'm more interested in protection, transformer, CB, cable, and instrument transformer testing.

Thanks!

3. ACOUNDOUL is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Hello, looking for some online training I could use to further my knowledge in this field. Does anyone know of some good sources for this?

It seems that all the in class training course provides by doble, megger, etc. are only in the US and I live in Canada. I watched a couple webinars but they don't seem to go into much depth and I dont get to watch them live as they are usually taking place during my working hours.

I'm more interested in protection, transformer, CB, cable, and instrument transformer testing.

Thanks!

5. Stefan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACOUNDOUL View Post
    valence.relaytraining.com/
    Thanks for the link! Looks interesting. Have you completed any of these courses? I don't have much relay experience as my company has p&c guys doing that work so I haven't got much experience in that area but this should help that!

Subscribe

Share this thread