Follow Us

LV Breaker time curves calculators

1. Dave32 is offline Junior Member
    LV Breaker time curves calculators

Hello All. I was wondering if anyone has made some trip unit calculators for fast reference to look up time curves?

I did make a (primitive) calculator for the GE Entelliguard TU on a excel sheet as that is what we Hi-Current test the most of. However, we are starting to see more and more AC-Pro (URC) TU’s coming through our shop. I did download a calculator for the Digitrip programmers some time ago from here (thank you for who made them) that work very well.

Thanks
    Dave

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave32 View Post
    Hello All. I was wondering if anyone has made some trip unit calculators for fast reference to look up time curves?

I did make a (primitive) calculator for the GE Entelliguard TU on a excel sheet as that is what we Hi-Current test the most of. However, we are starting to see more and more AC-Pro (URC) TU’s coming through our shop. I did download a calculator for the Digitrip programmers some time ago from here (thank you for who made them) that work very well.

Thanks
    Dave
    Check out the TestGuy Android app which includes a low voltage breaker TCC -> https://testguy.net/threads/6166-Pre...y-Android-App!

TCC Calculator - Generate trip times and tolerance ranges for LSIG trip units.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testguy-app-tcc-calculator.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	424

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave32 View Post

Thanks
    Dave
    The AC Pro manual contains some very unique calculations within the manual which can quickly be thrown into an Excel sheet and spit out results.

Subscribe

Share this thread