Follow Us

Safety Glasses Scratch Protection

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Safety Glasses Scratch Protection

How do you guys keep your safety glasses from getting scratched up no mater what i do they always seem to get scratched in a few weeks?

Special case? Special wipes?

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1234 View Post
    How do you guys keep your safety glasses from getting scratched up no mater what i do they always seem to get scratched in a few weeks?

I have extra silk bags from other sunglasses or my shooting glasses that I keep them in. They come in handy to keep them from scratching and can be used quickly to wipe the glasses clean. I can get extra ones at any Sunglass Hut or vendor in the mall that sells the fake market glasses for fairly cheap, or they give the away if they are nice enough.

Riddle me this Batman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1234 View Post

the silk bag help but ultimately you are better to buy cheap in bulk and throw scratched ones away: www.safetyglassesusa.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbi_Rob View Post
    I have extra silk bags from other sunglasses or my shooting glasses that I keep them in. They come in handy to keep them from scratching and can be used quickly to wipe the glasses clean. I can get extra ones at any Sunglass Hut or vendor in the mall that sells the fake market glasses for fairly cheap, or they give the away if they are nice enough.
    I use a silk bag in a hard case.

Subscribe

Share this thread