Follow Us

Passed NETA Level 2!

I NETA BREAK
    Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Passed NETA Level 2!

Passed that rascal just in time for the holidays. Glad to have it behind me. Testguys helps a lot. I went ahead and purchased Testguys pro and used the hints during the test. Its a huge help to put the info with the questions. Take the practice exams and study the materials don't just read to find that specific answer.

Things to familiarize yourself with:

Power Factor Calc
    Capacitance Calc
    Inductance Calc
    Ohms law
    Neta ATS and Mts

There were several questions that I feel like I confidently just by using process of elimination on the questions.

Sorry I don't have more detail than that its hard to retain a lot of information when a test covers so much stuff.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by NBatson View Post
    Passed that rascal just in time for the holidays. Glad to have it behind me. Testguys helps a lot. I went ahead and purchased Testguys pro and used the hints during the test. Its a huge help to put the info with the questions. Take the practice exams and study the materials don't just read to find that specific answer.

Things to familiarize yourself with:

Power Factor Calc
    Capacitance Calc
    Inductance Calc
    Ohms law
    Neta ATS and Mts

There were several questions that I feel like I confidently just by using process of elimination on the questions.

Sorry I don't have more detail than that its hard to retain a lot of information when a test covers so much stuff.
    Congrats. I took mine on Tuesday and also passed. It's a great relief. Had a question about a 15kv switchgear with a low humming noise and a sweet smell and a couple other ones that threw me for a loop but when I submitted the test I got those 6 sweet words... PASSED

Subscribe

Login or register to leave a reply!

Share this thread