Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What’s the best way to operate power dB

Jump to latest post
    I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by akumaleon View Post
    When doing a PI using powerDB and an equipment suck as a 5kv megger; does anybody knows if you can actually select only the points(time/result) you are interested example minute 1, 2 and 10?
    With the Megger MIT this should be possible by setting up a live stream from the instrument and choose "Save selected results to form". You should also be able to delete results you dont want. Sorry I cant remember the exact controls, it's been a while since using this particular instrument.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    With the Megger MIT this should be possible by setting up a live stream from the instrument and choose "Save selected results to form". You should also be able to delete results you dont want. Sorry I cant remember the exact controls, it's been a while since using this particular instrument.
    thanks... I was able to record the data, but seems like I can't select only the points I want.

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by akumaleon View Post
    thanks... I was able to record the data, but seems like I can't select only the points I want.
    I thought you could either Ctrl-Click or Shift-Click to select a range of results? I could be wrong but now I'm curious, what is the application and which points are you trying to import?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    I thought you could either Ctrl-Click or Shift-Click to select a range of results? I could be wrong but now I'm curious, what is the application and which points are you trying to import?
    So I was doing a PI on a motor, and did a Live Stream. this recorded every second during the 10min test.

I was trying to import only 3 points not all of it.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    In general we use power DB as just a database. Any time I have tried to use other instruments that supposedly integrate with it has always created more hassle then if I just grabbed the data and inputted it myself.

Subscribe

Share this thread