Follow Us

Challenging NETA questions after the test

1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Challenging NETA questions after the test

Is anyone familiar with challenging questions after the test? I scored a 407 and there were 2 questions that I thought had all incorrect choices. I challenged them through my NETA rep but no-one that I know is familiar with what to expect/how long the process takes.

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    Let me start by saying that you are only one or two questions and unfortunately one more test away from passing. 407 is so close and I feel your frustration but stay positive. Unfortunately do not expect them to bend much and do not by any means expect a quick response. I had to email them weekly, after waiting a month for a reply, to get any response and then it was vague and not much help. For an organization that has training in their bylaws they really do not give much support or guidance. When I protested that some of the questions on my test were level four responsibilities. I was told that not all of the questions on every test count on your final score. They put some new questions in each test that are not reflected in your final score to see how they fare. We are basically testing guinea pigs, at least that is how I feel, for the validity of new test questions. The problem is that you probably will not get the same test again. New test new questions. So keep studying and best of luck to you the next time. You will pass the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by adamstraub View Post
    Is anyone familiar with challenging questions after the test? I scored a 407 and there were 2 questions that I thought had all incorrect choices. I challenged them through my NETA rep but no-one that I know is familiar with what to expect/how long the process takes.
    Warren Garber
    Have a great day!

Subscribe

Share this thread