Follow Us

Vague study guidence...

I NETA BREAK
    Vague study guidence...

So I'm back at the study info again in prep for my second chance at taking the NETA 2 exam after a near passing score the first time. I am 90% sure the math is was kicked my butt last time but none the less there were some general questions that were new to me. The NETA study guide or reference guide is extremely vague when it just puts all the IEEE standards and OSHA standards. Has anyone came up with a way to filter through this info with just sitting and reading the standards??

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by NBatson View Post
    So I'm back at the study info again in prep for my second chance at taking the NETA 2 exam after a near passing score the first time. I am 90% sure the math is was kicked my butt last time but none the less there were some general questions that were new to me. The NETA study guide or reference guide is extremely vague when it just puts all the IEEE standards and OSHA standards. Has anyone came up with a way to filter through this info with just sitting and reading the standards??
    I realize that this isn't a great help, but from the NETAworld.org website, you can download the exam_reference_list which specifies which standard/book/article is to be used for studying broken down to which test you are taking.

This is still very vague, but atleast you can actually see which standards and books they require you to obtain your information from. I personally have been working on slowly obtaining all the references and putting them into a study folder for my co-workers.

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazo...st_9_19_17.pdf

I NETA BREAK
    10-4

Quote Originally Posted by Kalbi_Rob View Post
    I realize that this isn't a great help, but from the NETAworld.org website, you can download the exam_reference_list which specifies which standard/book/article is to be used for studying broken down to which test you are taking.

This is still very vague, but atleast you can actually see which standards and books they require you to obtain your information from. I personally have been working on slowly obtaining all the references and putting them into a study folder for my co-workers.

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazo...st_9_19_17.pdf
    I have a huge amount of data. Probably like 90% of what is on the list anyway. Just was wondering if someone had a process of summing them up, some of the reference are 100's of pages long lol. Maybe I could contribute to your library?

Subscribe

Share this thread