×
Follow Us
Results 1 to 5 of 5

How to Reset SEL 351 Relays on Factory Defaults

 Jump to latest post
    #1
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Reputation

    How to Reset SEL 351 Relays on Factory Defaults

    hello all,

    I need help to reset my sel351s relays on factory defaults

    Level 2
    =>>R_S
    Not allowed



    thank you

  2. #2
  3. wholland is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ACOUNDOUL View Post
    hello all,

    I need help to reset my sel351s relays on factory defaults

    Level 2
    =>>R_S
    Not allowed



    thank you
    Is it possible to open a new settings template in SEL AcSELerator Quickset with the appropriate part number, and then upload those settings?

  4. #3
  5. clipboardwarrior's Avatar
    clipboardwarrior is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by wholland View Post
    Is it possible to open a new settings template in SEL AcSELerator Quickset with the appropriate part number, and then upload those settings?
    I'm thinking he's not using the appropriate level password to do the reset, but I'm not 100% sure.

  6. #4
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by clipboardwarrior View Post
    I'm thinking he's not using the appropriate level password to do the reset, but I'm not 100% sure.
    call SEL

  8. #5
  9. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ACOUNDOUL View Post
    hello all,

    I need help to reset my sel351s relays on factory defaults

    Level 2
    =>>R_S
    Not allowed



    thank you
    Try L_D first. It will ask you if you want to do a firmware upgrade. Just say no and exit out of that. Then try R_S.

Subscribe

Login or register to leave a reply!


Share this thread

Related Topics

  1. Fluke 1750 Power Quality Meter Hard Reset (Procedure)
    By SecondGen in forum Electrical Testing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 28, 2019, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 2, 2016, 04:59 PM
  3. Optional maintenance tests for microprocessor relays
    By DetroitLions in forum NETA Level 3 Exam
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 1, 2016, 07:31 AM
  4. What are directional relays are typically used for?
    By Mjeelemco in forum NETA Level 2 Exam
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 28, 2015, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread



Related Content


Follow us


Explore TestGuy


NETA Certification Training


NICET Electrical Power Testing


Help and Support