Follow Us

NICET Study Guide

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    NICET Study Guide

I am looking to take my Nicet in a month or so, any advice on reference material i can use to help me pass.
    26 years in the electrical field and just started testing would love help from the more experienced guys here.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Cool Nicet Cert

The NICET exam is very similar to the NETA exams, so the study guides provided on this website, as well as the practice tests, are very useful.

I obtained my NICET Level 1 cert earlier this year, and most of the questions were safety related (PPE, unsafe work conditions, and safe work practices), with some questions concerning the purposes of the NFPA (70, 70E, and 70B) and basic electrical math.

The math questions mostly revolved around calculating resistances and power calculations, as far as I remember.

I know complacency is a terrible thing, but a few years working in the electrical gen / distribution field, especially any testing experience, will make this test a breeze if industry standards are properly applied where you work.

On a side note, the ANSI signage standards are also on the test, I caught 2 questions on this I believe.

5. Gnollio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnollio View Post
    I am looking to take my Nicet in a month or so, any advice on reference material i can use to help me pass.
    26 years in the electrical field and just started testing would love help from the more experienced guys here.
    Just wanted to give an update. I did pass my NICET. It was super easy and i was stressing out for nothing.

7. Poonam is offline Junior Member
    what study material you used to help pass the exam.
    would you please share?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Study material

I am looking too for study material.

Subscribe

Share this thread

Follow us

Explore TestGuy

NETA Certification Training

NICET Electrical Power Testing

Help and Support

You are viewing the archives. Enjoy new features and join the conversation at wiki.testguy.net