Follow Us

Passed my Level 4 today!

ElectricalTestTech is offline NETA Level IV
    Affiliate Member
    Pro Subscriber
    Passed my Level 4 today!

Well, I did it. The test was hard. It was not a walk in the park. I will try to gather my thoughts and put something together for those who still need to take it. One thing immediately that I can say is, if you go to the NETA website and look at the test outline for the Level 4, there will be asterisks (*) next to specific items. You can guarantee there will be questions about those specific topics. I'm almost positive that all of the asterisks I had questions about.

Anyway, good luck for those getting ready to take it!

3. Primepower1 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalTestTech View Post
    Well, I did it. The test was hard. It was not a walk in the park. I will try to gather my thoughts and put something together for those who still need to take it. One thing immediately that I can say is, if you go to the NETA website and look at the test outline for the Level 4, there will be asterisks (*) next to specific items. You can guarantee there will be questions about those specific topics. I'm almost positive that all of the asterisks I had questions about.

They have done a better job recently of focusing the questions per the study guide released by NETA. I also passed my Level IV this past April and had the same experience.

5. Steviep is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalTestTech View Post

Dude that's awesome congrats!

Subscribe

Share this thread