Follow Us

Passed NETA Level 2 Exam 11/5/18

1. E-DivMafia is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Passed NETA Level 2 Exam 11/5/18

Hello All,

I took the NETA Level 2 Exam today, for the first time in my career, with a Pass score. I didn't get any other results after the exam. The test practice exams helped me prepare, in my opinion, very well. I took the practice exam approximately a dozen times, which means I saw a large amount of the questions in the test guy bank. For the most part, none of the questions on the NETA exam were identical from test guy. However, the concepts were covered. Also, for all of the practice exams I took, I made sure to go and look at the references that were presented at the end of the exam for the incorrect answers. I didn't just look for the correct answer to the question asked, but read the entire article to cover the topic. I would also recommend practicing the math questions, but don't over complicate it. Just understand how to use the formulas that are available on the standard equation sheet that NETA provides.

Also, over the weekend, I took the Preparation Seminar that NETA just released last week for $25.00. I wouldn't say it helped me pass the exam, it just really explained how they came up with the new exam. A little bit about how the exam is scored, and how the questions are arranged and weighted, which is straight out of the ETT on the NETA website.

Best of luck to anyone else getting ready for the exam.

3. Dbro5716 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by E-DivMafia View Post
    Hello All,

I took the NETA Level 2 Exam today, for the first time in my career, with a Pass score. I didn't get any other results after the exam. The test practice exams helped me prepare, in my opinion, very well. I took the practice exam approximately a dozen times, which means I saw a large amount of the questions in the test guy bank. For the most part, none of the questions on the NETA exam were identical from test guy. However, the concepts were covered. Also, for all of the practice exams I took, I made sure to go and look at the references that were presented at the end of the exam for the incorrect answers. I didn't just look for the correct answer to the question asked, but read the entire article to cover the topic. I would also recommend practicing the math questions, but don't over complicate it. Just understand how to use the formulas that are available on the standard equation sheet that NETA provides.

Also, over the weekend, I took the Preparation Seminar that NETA just released last week for $25.00. I wouldn't say it helped me pass the exam, it just really explained how they came up with the new exam. A little bit about how the exam is scored, and how the questions are arranged and weighted, which is straight out of the ETT on the NETA website.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing. I am taking the same approach. Thanks for the advice about formulas.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by E-DivMafia View Post
    Hello All,

Congrats on passing! Did they show you the answers you got wrong?

Subscribe

Share this thread