Follow Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NETA Level III Study Group??

Jump to latest post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    NETA Level III Study Group??

Would anyone like to participate in a online study group? I have tried passing this exam three times now and each time I am a little closer but still not there. There must be a way to get a study group together online so we could all help each other study and pass this exam. Just a thought especially sense they just opened up the testing for end of October beginning of November. Only a month left!

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrengarber View Post
    Would anyone like to participate in a online study group? I have tried passing this exam three times now and each time I am a little closer but still not there. There must be a way to get a study group together online so we could all help each other study and pass this exam. Just a thought especially sense they just opened up the testing for end of October beginning of November. Only a month left!
    This is a great idea, I'd be happy to help out when you get something organized.

Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    This is a great idea, I'd be happy to help out when you get something organized.
    Not much interest yet so let’s see how it goes. Thank you for the offer.

Lonpadams is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Interested. I know of a couple more that are also taking exam in October/November that might be interested. Maybe set a specific time to log on and specific weekday(s). Seeing as you've taken the exam three times so far you should probably set the topic for each session.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonpadams View Post
    Interested. I know of a couple more that are also taking exam in October/November that might be interested. Maybe set a specific time to log on and specific weekday(s). Seeing as you've taken the exam three times so far you should probably set the topic for each session.
    We have a TestGuy Discord server if you guys want to utilize that for a study group chat room or voice channel. https://discord.gg/vZ5cEWs

Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testguy View Post
    We have a TestGuy Discord server if you guys want to utilize that for a study group chat room or voice channel. https://discord.gg/vZ5cEWs
    Thank you so much for the help and the great information that you provide. Can I have the information to set this up? I would like to meet at least once a week between now and the end of the test cycle as a group to discuss questions and all of us to help prep for the test. Thank you again and have a great day.

Seasoned Member
    That is great! I was thinking we could all get together on a server maybe once a week until the end of the testing cycle in early November. The TestGuy administrator has said that they have a server that we can meet at so I will let you know. Thanks

15. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrengarber View Post
    Thank you so much for the help and the great information that you provide. Can I have the information to set this up? I would like to meet at least once a week between now and the end of the test cycle as a group to discuss questions and all of us to help prep for the test. Thank you again and have a great day.
    Anyone who is interested can use the invite link to access the server: https://discordapp.com/invite/vZ5cEWs

The #study-group text channel is open 24/7, let us know a date/time if you guys want to open up a voice channel.

You will need a Discord account (free) if you don't have one already. The server can be accessed with a web browser but downloading the Discord app to your phone allows you to receive instant notifications and chat on the go. https://discordapp.com/

Lonpadams is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Day wise, I'm pretty wide open except maybe Wednesdays. Time of day, I'd prefer later in the day like 8pm EST. It's hard to study with three kids climbing all over you.

19. NFSSW1 is offline Junior Member
    Day wise, I'm pretty wide open except maybe Wednesdays. Time of day, I'd prefer later in the day like 8pm EST. It's hard to study with three kids climbing all over you.
    Any update on this? I would be interested as I will be taking the level III in January.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe

Share this thread