Follow Us

NETA Level II Exam Prep

1. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    NETA Level II Exam Prep

Since the test has been updated how much of the test has changed; IE: is there more focus on safety or actual testing? Taking the test in October and reviewing the guide from the NETA website itself, has anyone found the reference material they give enough to study. I know testguys practice exam were good for the level II before the update but has testguy since updated their practice exams also?

I understand the test is broad but really looking for an area to emphasize now that I am only two months away.

Thank you

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    NETA References

Quote Originally Posted by mtraxler View Post
    Since the test has been updated how much of the test has changed; IE: is there more focus on safety or actual testing? Taking the test in October and reviewing the guide from the NETA website itself, has anyone found the reference material they give enough to study. I know testguys practice exam were good for the level II before the update but has testguy since updated their practice exams also?

I understand the test is broad but really looking for an area to emphasize now that I am only two months away.

Thank you
    Use the below link. I believe you will find it to show more references than you can study before your test.

https://www.netaworld.org/sites/defa...st_9.19.17.pdf

Ray

5. EEBSMSPE96 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    We used the NETA Study Guide and 3 of us passed in January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by mtraxler View Post

Thank you
    4 of my co-workers and I studied together for the NETA Level II Exam in the Fall of 2017. 3 out of the 5 of us passed the NETA II Exam in January 2018. We used the NETA Study guide on the NETA website as a guideline on what to study for the Exam. As we studied the material for the Exam in the NETA Study Guide, we kept track of it in a Word document so that we could review it again before the exam. We also completed all of the Tech Questions from NETA World Magazine that are in the NETA Study Guide. I felt by doing this we were more than prepared to pass the exam. I believe if you do the same thing you will be well prepared to pass the exam too. Best of Luck to you! Godspeed!

Subscribe

Share this thread