Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NETA Holding Q2 Scores Until Late September???!!!!!

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    If I may ask, what material did you use to prepare for the exam, I am taking mine soon, and not sure what I need to study. Also why did it take so long for you to get the results back?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray12taylor View Post
    Congratulations guys, I'm sure that's a big relief. I know how it is when you are getting ready to submit and you are unsure of the results. I cant imagine having to wait that long for the results.
    Thanks!. And you're right...you're never 100% sure until you know. For me, it was just waiting. For others, it could have meant waiting for a pay increase, promotion. It just shouldn't have taken 2 months to put together electronic scores from an electronic test.

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer20001us View Post
    ...it could have meant waiting for a pay increase, promotion. It just shouldn't have taken 2 months to put together electronic scores from an electronic test.
    Couldn't have said it any better than Wanderer. Congratulations to you guys!

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer20001us View Post
    Thanks!. And you're right...you're never 100% sure until you know. For me, it was just waiting. For others, it could have meant waiting for a pay increase, promotion. It just shouldn't have taken 2 months to put together electronic scores from an electronic test.

Congratulations!! I waited that long to find out that I missed it by that much and now only have a month to ramp back up to take the test again. Getting the results right away does decrease the anxiety level quite a bit. I can only hope that they did not redo all of the questions so I can study what I think I will need to pass the test this time.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by JKwentua View Post
    If I may ask, what material did you use to prepare for the exam, I am taking mine soon, and not sure what I need to study. Also why did it take so long for you to get the results back?
    Truthfully, the LEVEL III prep exam is a great foundation. Switching sequences (how to isolate a section of buss the safest way [e.g. ARC Flash] vs. the least impactful to loads), NEC grounding and service knowledge, capacitor/inductor reactance equations/problems, Power triangle, and ATS/MTS specs seemed to round out the test I took. If you're scoring in the high 80's on the test here, you are likely in good shape. Reading the questions carefully is key, because there may be several 'right' answers but only one is targeted by the question. Can be tricky. If I can help further, please let me know.

Good luck.

Subscribe

Share this thread

Follow us

Explore TestGuy

NETA Certification Training

NICET Electrical Power Testing

Help and Support

You are viewing the archives. Enjoy new features and join the conversation at wiki.testguy.net