Follow Us

NETA Test Decal

1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    NETA Test Decal

hi guys,
    I need some Test Decal for my company. This Decal should be in accordance with Neta standards.Can you give me some ideas? I know there is a Article about it in testguy but i dont like that design.
    Thanks

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by changeabilities View Post
    hi guys,
    I need some Test Decal for my company. This Decal should be in accordance with Neta standards.Can you give me some ideas? I know there is a Article about it in testguy but i dont like that design.
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test label.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	257

Of the multiple companies I have worked for and competition that I've seen, typically just the company logo across the top with any needed contact information. Below that they leave blocks for Component Identifier, Project (Job) Number, Date Tested, and Date Retest Required. Overall, it is desired by most techs to keep the stickers as small as possible to allow placement on relays, and smaller breakers. Or another option is to have multiple size stickers for different apparatus. This unfortunately causes techs to carry multiple size stickers, and is harder to maintain supply.
    My last company kept small white stickers for relays and small breakers, and larger white stickers for all other apparatus. They made generic size stickers for yellow and red stickers since those usually used on apparatus that where defective and customers were gonna replace anyway.

Subscribe

Share this thread