Follow Us

400 out of 410 ideas?

Jump to latest post
  1. JGuerra is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    400 out of 410 ideas?

I got pretty close yesterday to passing NETA III exam (400/410) which was good and sucked really bad at the same time. I had not seen the majority of the questions on these quizzes. Does anybody have other suggestions on study material?

3. Steviep is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by JGuerra View Post
    I got pretty close yesterday to passing NETA III exam (400/410) which was good and sucked really bad at the same time. I had not seen the majority of the questions on these quizzes. Does anybody have other suggestions on study material?
    can you provide us with some questions that you remember? I take my NETA 3 tomorrow and Ive only studied off the tech quiz's on this site.

5. naheen is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by JGuerra View Post
    hello sir, can you post questions that you think would be beneficial to study please? i take my test next week. thank you

7. Steviep is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by naheen View Post
    hello sir, can you post questions that you think would be beneficial to study please? i take my test next week. thank you
    Man good luck i only seen 3 questions from here on the test. Know all your math formulas, know theory, pretty much know everything. Im a firm believer now that the test is designed for you to fail so they can keep getting 350 a piece because i know im a decent tester and i run jobs and analyze data to know when to investigate or fail something.

9. naheen is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviep View Post
    Man good luck i only seen 3 questions from here on the test. Know all your math formulas, know theory, pretty much know everything. Im a firm believer now that the test is designed for you to fail so they can keep getting 350 a piece because i know im a decent tester and i run jobs and analyze data to know when to investigate or fail something.
    Please sirs, can you tell me any questions you remember? I have big raise coming if I can pass. Thank you kindly.

11. matthewjleland is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by naheen View Post
    Please sirs, can you tell me any questions you remember? I have big raise coming if I can pass. Thank you kindly.
    I just took the NETA III last Friday. I definitely lucked out because I'd say 60% of the questions on the quizzes were on the test. I had questions about insulation resistance values, ASTM tests to perform on new or service aged oil, test voltage, NFPA 70E questions on confined space and the role of the entry attendant, risk analyses.

I remember a question bout available fault current when given transformer rating, voltage and percent impedance.

There was a basic resistance addition question when they gave you the ductor values on two short pieces of bus attached with two plates in parallel through a bolted connection.

There was some logic questions (AND OR gates).

There was a question that gave you a schematic with a number of contacts, diodes and coils. If contact "A" closes, what coils actuate?

They also had a question that showed a close circuit of a circuit breaker and asked you to identify which coil is associated with the anti-pump feature.

Also, know your ANSI/IEEE device numbers.

Subscribe

Share this thread