Follow Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Join the TestGuy Live Chat on Discord

Jump to latest post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Join the TestGuy Live Chat on Discord

Would anyone be interested in joining the new TestGuy server on Discord? We think would be a great way for everyone to chat and offer each other support in real time.

If you would like to join, post in this thread and an invitation link will be sent to you via PM. Pro Members should already see their invite link at the top of any page.

The first invites will go out once this thread gets at least 10 replies. During the initial testing phase, the server will be available by invitation only, however all registered members will be welcome to join, free of charge.

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Learn more: https://discordapp.com/features

ElectricalTestTech is offline NETA Level IV
    Affiliate Member
    Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by testguy View Post
    Would anyone be interested in joining the new TestGuy server on Discord? We think would be a great way for everyone to chat and offer each other support in real time.

If you would like to join, reply to this post and an invitation link will be sent to you via PM. Pro Members should already see their invite link at the top of any page.

The first invites will go out once this thread gets at least 10 replies. During the initial testing phase, the server will be available by invitation only, however all registered members are welcome to join, free of charge.

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Learn more: https://discordapp.com/features
    This is a really cool idea! I have joined. I really hope others join and really put each others brain power at our fingertips. This can be an excellent resource for test guys in the field with an active issue that they may need an extra brain cell or two to help get through the problem

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016

9. GDerr81 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Invite

Invite please. Im already on Discord....@Tweakin66

11. Join Date
    Aug 2017

13. JustASmallTownGirl is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Discord link

can i get an invite to the discord please?

15. chendon is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber

If you would like to join, post in this thread and an invitation link will be sent to you via PM. Pro Members should already see their invite link at the top of any page.

The first invites will go out once this thread gets at least 10 replies. During the initial testing phase, the server will be available by invitation only, however all registered members will be welcome to join, free of charge.

I would like an invite.

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalTestTech View Post
    This is a really cool idea! I have joined. I really hope others join and really put each others brain power at our fingertips. This can be an excellent resource for test guys in the field with an active issue that they may need an extra brain cell or two to help get through the problem

Already in Discord.
    Warren Garber
    Have a great day!

19. Kimbo Slice is offline Member Pro Subscriber

Is there still a Discord? I joined Pro today and see no link?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe

Share this thread