Follow Us

Passed Level II Today - The Practice Tests are Good Study

1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Passed Level II Today - The Practice Tests are Good Study

Passed Level II this morning. If you can passed the practice test on here, you should be in good shape. Know your power triangle and basic MTS/ATS standards (required vs optional) for breakers, MV switches, network protectors, etc. Many of the questions were identical to the practice questions. I mainly studied from this site and I thought the test was straight forward.

And, if you are not familiar with how a IT30xs calculator works, you might want to get an emulator, as it took me a few tries to figure out the COS functions, etc. on the test supplied calculator.

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    Congrats and Thank You for the Calculator Info

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer20001us View Post
    Passed Level II this morning. If you can passed the practice test on here, you should be in good shape. Know your power triangle and basic MTS/ATS standards (required vs optional) for breakers, MV switches, network protectors, etc. Many of the questions were identical to the practice questions. I mainly studied from this site and I thought the test was straight forward.

And, if you are not familiar with how a IT30xs calculator works, you might want to get an emulator, as it took me a few tries to figure out the COS functions, etc. on the test supplied calculator.
    Congratulations!! I am going in this afternoon for my Level III test and was wondering what type of calculator it would be. NETA World has not updated it yet.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer20001us View Post

Thanks for sharing. I am taking my exam at the end of this month.

Subscribe

Share this thread