Follow Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone Pass Since the Change?

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalTestTech View Post
    Congratulations on passing. A few of the guys I work with said their level 2 test was loaded with power triangle questions. In the end, all of the stuff offered on this site is very relevant to our field. So it's not like it was wasted knowledge. This site does a great job of offering a wide variety of information. So keep using the site and maybe you can share some questions with test guy to help the next person out. You don't need to provide questions verbatim from the test. Even just a sample question that you make up that still teaches somebody how to calculate or know the proper answer. This site is a very good tool.

Congratulations again. Good luck and be safe
    I know this is an older thread/post, but if you can remember anything that would be great. It's always nice to see some direct information from people that have recently taken the test. Thank you in advance!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I am taking my NETA 2 exam this month. Is testguy practice exam still a good source for NEW exam?

Subscribe

Share this thread