Follow Us

I found another Study Resource

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    I found another Study Resource

My son was watching me agonize over memorizing ANSI device numbers the other day and he mentioned a website that they use at his school called quizlet.com I know I thought it would be a waste of time also but it was a productive distraction. There are many ready made topics and believe it or not ANSI device numbers is one of them. You can also create your own flash cards on the site and the learn tab runs you through the flash cards in in a way that it repeats the ones you miss and uses different ways to get you to remember the items. I have created tests on VLF test voltages, Cable test voltages, ANSI numbers and I just created one for NFPA 70e terms. It really is a great resource and I hope you all create more study topics because all of them are public and we can all use any help.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrengarber View Post
    My son was watching me agonize over memorizing ANSI device numbers the other day and he mentioned a website that they use at his school called quizlet.com I know I thought it would be a waste of time also but it was a productive distraction. There are many ready made topics and believe it or not ANSI device numbers is one of them. You can also create your own flash cards on the site and the learn tab runs you through the flash cards in in a way that it repeats the ones you miss and uses different ways to get you to remember the items. I have created tests on VLF test voltages, Cable test voltages, ANSI numbers and I just created one for NFPA 70e terms. It really is a great resource and I hope you all create more study topics because all of them are public and we can all use any help.
    Thanks for sharing. Quizlet sounds like a great resource

Kalbi_Rob is offline Experienced Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrengarber View Post
    Unfortunately, when you search for NETA on many sites, you get the physical trainer organization tests.

If your looking for another flashcard site see studyblue, which someone made a group of flashcards already. Unfortunately, there are about 5-10 incorrect answers, but it still a useful site.

https://www.studyblue.com/#flashcard/view/16383787

Subscribe

Share this thread