Follow Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NETA III exam changed significantly

Jump to latest post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    NETA III exam changed significantly

NETA III exam changed a lot since the last exam cycle.

It seems that testguy need to update the questions as well to keep it useful and relevant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    New level III exam is much different to what you have here or to the previous exam version.
    one question pops in my mind is
    gas turbine generator running in parallel with utility and then trips on 32R. Why? I can't remember what are the multiple choice were.
    There were 80%-85% questions that I have never seen in TestGuy or previous test at all. Plus the exam proctored differently now and the formula sheet is also different.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ovatolin View Post
    New level III exam is much different to what you have here or to the previous exam version.
    gas turbine generator running in parallel with utility and then trips on 32R. Why? I can't remember what are the multiple choice were.
    There were 80%-85% questions that I have never seen in TestGuy or previous test at all. Plus the exam proctored differently now and the formula sheet is also different.
    I agree. The new revised 2016 (I heard they just revised the tests) test is way different than what it's in here.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by slts1991 View Post
    I agree. The new revised 2016 (I heard they just revised the tests) test is way different than what it's in here.
    What did they change? I have to retake my test this year. When I took the test last year it was similar to what is on this site.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015

11. Join Date
    Jan 2015

13. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    how did it go? was this your first time taking the level 3? I will be taking my test for the first time soon and am very nervous. you say it is much different that makes me more nervous.

15. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ovatolin View Post
    There is a similar question related to generator tripping on 32R in the practice test pool, it's just not worded the same. This question is being discussed here -> http://testguy.net/threads/947-What-...to-trip-on-32R

Cabinet Rat Neta Level 4
    Test guy is only suppose to be used as a reference in some ways,you should not try to remember the answers from the questions on these practice test.That is not a way to learn in our type of work,you need to have hands on and work with experience people then you can learn and not need to remember the questions and answers.We have a guy that been with us about two years and he is doing the same thing ,but you can tell what he knows when he is in the field by himself and nothing gets done.

kenner14 is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    neta III completely differant

I just took my NETA III today and none of the questions on the actual test was like the questions on Testguy. I have been using Testguy to study and I felt confidant walking into take the test but now im not even sure if I passed and there were 100 questions not 72. I think if you are going to take the NETA III you should use the NETA IV to study.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subscribe

Share this thread