Follow Us
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Article: Tech Quiz

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014

The sample exams are too easy. I am using these test in preparation to my NICET electrical power testing level III and beside the fact that in the same amount of time I need to answer 149 questions, these questions are WAY easier. Please make them harder. Level IV is not much better either :(

testguy is offline Administrator Administrator

Thank you for continuing to improve this resource with your feedback. Please review these guidelines before posing:

- Great care was used in creating questions and answers for these exams but please be aware that mistakes do happen. If you would like to dispute an answer or suggest changes to practice questions be sure to quote the entire question text in your post.

- Include which exam you were using in your post. This is a general comments thread for all exam levels.

- Many of the questions presented here are provided to us by users like you. If you have exam questions you think should be added to the pool you can submit them here as well.

- Posting here will not guarantee an increase in your post count. Posts are deleted as they are addressed but because practice material is user submitted, some items are left up to debate. Moderators may move comments to another forum or thread without notice to encourage further discussion and to prevent spoilers for others using the exam.

5. devinmckellar is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    This has helped me with my study, great questions

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Any words of advice for the NETA 2 exam?

I will be taking my NETA level 2 test in July. Do you guys have any pointers?

11. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Currently studying for the level 2

I'm currently studying for the level 2. This is hard for me to grasp. Hopefully the practice tests and information will help me gather perspective.

13. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Going for NETA II. Should I focus mainly on the practice tests?

Was told testguy is the way to go when it comes to studying for NETA II. Should I focus mainly on the practice tests? I've been doing more work with the study guide, but I get the feeling the things I should be focusing on most are those in the practice tests.

15. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Most of my co workers did the practice exams now its my turn to see how does it go. Lets get started

17. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Will need to compare to co-workers on how they score.

19. Join Date
    Feb 2015

Subscribe

Share this thread