new NETA 2 exam tips

1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    new NETA 2 exam tips

I took the level 2 test last Friday and can assure you it is way different then three years ago when I passed without studying. The math questions on here will help. But that's it, you will not see one question on here that is on the test. There are questions with more than one right answer and you must choose the best. I would say 50 questions I had were general knowledge that I had never seen before and took and "educated guess". Know your fuses, know grounding principles, the uses of meters and the leads associated . Know contact resistance and how it works, know one lines and symbols, know relays and symbols associated, good luck
    Reply • 

3. JVF0018 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptl1d8d2 View Post
    I took the level 2 test last Friday and can assure you it is way different then three years ago when I passed without studying. The math questions on here will help. But that's it, you will not see one question on here that is on the test. There are questions with more than one right answer and you must choose the best. I would say 50 questions I had were general knowledge that I had never seen before and took and "educated guess". Know your fuses, know grounding principles, the uses of meters and the leads associated . Know contact resistance and how it works, know one lines and symbols, know relays and symbols associated, good luck

Hi all , i am new in this website how can i take the test ? where to start with that? i am looking for NETA ceritification i am electrical engineer and i have 7 y in electrical design and 3 y in testing and commisioning, troubleshooting.
    Reply • 

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    NETA 2

Quote Originally Posted by JVF0018 View Post
    Hi all , i am new in this website how can i take the test ? where to start with that? i am looking for NETA ceritification i am electrical engineer and i have 7 y in electrical design and 3 y in testing and commisioning, troubleshooting.
    Are you with a NETA company now, or looking to be?
    Reply • 

Login or register to leave a reply!