Follow Us

Thoughts on IEM Equipment?

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    Thoughts on IEM Equipment?

Curious to see if anyone here has experience with testing apparatus manufactured by IEM. I've been seeing this manufacturer on acceptance jobs more frequently here on the east coast.

From my experience so far it seems like nice equipment. Only complaint I have is the breaker hoist won't go high enough to lift the top cubicle breakers out of the cell on my latest job.

They are based out of California, so maybe the west coast testguys will have some info. Just mainly wondering if there are any common issues I should look out for.

If you ignore it, it will fail.
    Seasoned Member
    Worked with IEM in Florida and the Islands

They have a shop here in Jacksonville Florida also. We have worked with them on many projects throughout the years. Very knowledgeable people and good equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondGen View Post
    Curious to see if anyone here has experience with testing apparatus manufactured by IEM. I've been seeing this manufacturer on acceptance jobs more frequently here on the east coast.

From my experience so far it seems like nice equipment. Only complaint I have is the breaker hoist won't go high enough to lift the top cubicle breakers out of the cell on my latest job.

They are based out of California, so maybe the west coast testguys will have some info. Just mainly wondering if there are any common issues I should look out for.

Subscribe

Share this thread