Follow Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NETA II test 7/13/2016 is different

Jump to latest post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Bradfoxthelegend is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    NETA II test 7/13/2016 is different

I took the NETA II test today and it was WAY different. The test was 100 questions and much harder than any of the questions on here. I wasn't told if I passed or not either. I called NETA because I wasn't sure if I had taken the correct test and I did take the correct test. The lady I talked to at NETA said the test difficulty was increased because people were finishing a test that was supposed to take 2 hours in 12 minutes. The test took an hour and 45 minutes to complete and covered a lot of more information than any of the practice tests on here.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    How were the questions different? Were they less on safety? Were they more on theory and actual testing? Were they more specific?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    New NETA Level 2

please tell us more. 100 questions is double what it used to be! What kind of material did the test cover?

if you could post up some questions you remember seeing that would be great!

7. Kimbo Slice is offline Member Pro Subscriber
    I actually called NETA to see how the tests would be different and was told the questions were just updated. I asked him if level III still had 72 questions on it and he said yes. However the person I was speaking to didnt seem to sure of anything I was asking him. Well hopefully you passed.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    WOW, REALLY?!

Oh NO! LOL

11. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I took the test on July 22 and can confirm it is much more difficult and specific than the test questions on here. The test covers very specific specifications for a wide range of equipment, some basic equations and a little safety. It didn't go at all like any of us were expecting.

13. glenjr is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    NETA 2 Test

Would anyone have recommendations on how to study for this new test? Going to take mine in the nxt couple of weeks.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

15. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenjr View Post
    Would anyone have recommendations on how to study for this new test? Going to take mine in the nxt couple of weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hey glenjr, what happened with your test? Do you have any pointers for us on how to study?

17. glenjr is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    NETA 2 Test

Quote Originally Posted by mainmanmerc View Post
    Hey glenjr, what happened with your test? Do you have any pointers for us on how to study?
    No sir I take the test nxt thursday. I heard through a lot of friends the test is completely different now, they made it a lot harder and different since most companies had the answers to the test.

19. cj65shelby is offline Junior Member Pro Subscriber
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfoxthelegend View Post
    I took the NETA II test today and it was WAY different. The test was 100 questions and much harder than any of the questions on here. I wasn't told if I passed or not either. I called NETA because I wasn't sure if I had taken the correct test and I did take the correct test. The lady I talked to at NETA said the test difficulty was increased because people were finishing a test that was supposed to take 2 hours in 12 minutes. The test took an hour and 45 minutes to complete and covered a lot of more information than any of the practice tests on here.
    thanks for the heads up......I take it next Friday....Good luck to everyone else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subscribe

Share this thread