Follow Us

Where and how can I register for NETA 2?

Jump to latest post
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Where and how can I register for NETA 2?

Please I will appreciate any advise on how and where I may apply for NETA 2 Exams. Looking forward to your invaluable responses. Thank you.

I push buttons.
    NETA Level III Pro Subscriber
    NETA Level 2 Exam Requirements

NETA requires that candidates have two years of related experience in the electrical testing industry, a minimum of 40 hours training in safety, and 160 hours of training related to the certification elements listed in the level 2 study guide. http://testguy.net/content/43-NETA-E...-2-Study-Guide

You must be employed by a NETA accredited organization that can verify that you meet the exam requirements in order to register for the exam and the certification is only valid when employed by a NETA accredited organization.

5. JVF0018 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptl1d8d2 View Post
    I took the level 2 test last Friday and can assure you it is way different then three years ago when I passed without studying. The math questions on here will help. But that's it, you will not see one question on here that is on the test. There are questions with more than one right answer and you must choose the best. I would say 50 questions I had were general knowledge that I had never seen before and took and "educated guess". Know your fuses, know grounding principles, the uses of meters and the leads associated . Know contact resistance and how it works, know one lines and symbols, know relays and symbols associated, good luck

Hi all , i am new in this website how can i take the test ? where to start with that? i am looking for NETA ceritification i am electrical engineer and i have 7 y in electrical design and 3 y in testing and commisioning, troubleshooting.

7. JVF0018 is offline Junior Member
    How can i take the NETA 2 Exam?

Hi i am new in this website , i would like to know how can i take the test ? i am electrical engineer i would like to have NETA certification i have 7y in electrical design and 3years in hook up and commissioning , anyone can tell me where to start please

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    NETA 2

Quote Originally Posted by JVF0018 View Post
    Hi all , i am new in this website how can i take the test ? where to start with that? i am looking for NETA ceritification i am electrical engineer and i have 7 y in electrical design and 3 y in testing and commisioning, troubleshooting.
    Are you with a NETA company now, or looking to be?

11. Zog is offline Junior Member
    You have to work for a NETA company to be NETA certified, I think only exception is USACE

13. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    NETA Application

Quote Originally Posted by JVF0018 View Post
    Hi i am new in this website , i would like to know how can i take the test ? i am electrical engineer i would like to have NETA certification i have 7y in electrical design and 3years in hook up and commissioning , anyone can tell me where to start please
    The company that you work with are responsible for that, by individual you can't take an exam. You need to read the NETA book, the requirements are there.

Subscribe

Share this thread