- Basic mathematics - Solve mathematical problems requiring simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and raising numbers to exponential powers. Round to the appropriate number of significant digits, calculate percentages, read graphs, and use simple geometric definitions and formulas.
- Basic mathematics Review skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percent.
- Percentages (%) One percent (1%) means 1 per 100.
- Exponential powers The exponent of a number says how many times to use the number in a multiplication.
- How to read graphs Graphs can be used to visually represent the relationship of data.
- The building blocks of geometry [Video] Understand and identify the undefined terms point, line and plane. Define segment, ray, angle, collinear, intersect, intersection and coplaner. Investigate postulates about points, lines and planes.
- Basic metric units and conversions - Perform conversions to and from basic metric (SI) units.
- Essentials of the SI: Base & Derived Units The SI is founded on seven SI base units for seven base quantities assumed to be mutually independent.
- Metric Unit Conversions To convert units in the metric system, identify the unit that you have, the unit that you want to convert to, and then count the number of units between them.
- How to Convert from One Unit to Another in the Metric System In this learning activity you'll practice converting from one metric unit to another.
- How to convert metric SI units [Video] Lesson in changing Metric (SI) Units.
External links are provided by our community of test technicians. Please submit any resources that you feel may be helpful to this topic.
Recommended: Study tips for the NETA exam
Share this page