- Complex metering - Connect and test watt, var, kilowatt-hour, and power-factor meters. Program and confirm correct functioning of power monitoring devices.
- How to Conduct an Energy Audit [PDF] Energy audits come in many forms and can range from simple applications that monitor a single device or machine, to complex monitoring of an entire campus - and anything in between.
- Watt-Hour Meters Explained Watt-hour meters are essentially motors so designed that the speed is proportional to the power taken through them by the load.
- Watt-Hour Meter Maintenance and Testing [PDF] Instructions, Standards and Techniques
- Power Factor Meters | Electrodynamometer Type Power Factor Meter Power factor measurement provides us the knowledge of type of loads that we are using, helps in calculation of losses happening during the power transmission system and distribution. Hence we need a separate device for calculating the power factor accurately and more precisely.
- Varmeters: Their Connection and Calibration [PDF]
External links are provided by our community of test technicians. Please submit any resources that you feel may be helpful to this topic.
Recommended: Study tips for the NETA exam
Share this page