- Electrical calculations - Expanded knowledge.
- Phasors in AC Circuit Analysis Phasors are a very important mathematical concept used frequently for Alternating Current(AC) circuit analysis.
- Symmetrical Components in Electrical Engineering The knowledge of symmetrical components is very useful for the study of unsymmetrical faults in three phase power networks. The concept is also useful for studying the three phase machine behavior under unbalanced condition.
- Operators j and a in Electrical Engineering An overview of phasor multiplication using 'j' and 'a' operators.
- Complex Numbers A Complex Number is a combination of a Real Number and an Imaginary Number.
- Adding and Subtracting Complex Numbers Learn how to calculate a combination of Real and Imaginary Numbers.
- Introduction to Trigonometry Trigonometry is good at finding a missing side or angle in a triangle.
- Trigonometry with right triangles Learn the basics of trigonometry: What are sine, cosine, and tangent?
- Trigonometry for AC circuits Mathematics for Electronics
External links are provided by our community of test technicians. Please submit any resources that you feel may be helpful to this topic.
Recommended: Study tips for the NETA exam
Share this page