- Basic devices - Understand basic theory of grounding electrical systems and elementary ground-grid and ground-rod installations.
- Electrical Grounding Wiki In electrical power distribution systems, a protective ground conductor is an essential part of the safety Earthing system.
- Principles of Electrical Grounding This is a discussion of the basic principles behind grounding systems and how grounding is related to safety and the effective operation of circuit protection devices such as fuses and circuit breakers.
- The Dirt On Ground Rods This article takes a nuts-and-bolts approach to examining one the most commonly installed components: the ground rod.
- Some Fundamentals of Ground Systems [PDF] The grounding of electrical systems may be understood on no more than an intuitive level.
External links are provided by our community of test technicians. Please submit any resources that you feel may be helpful to this topic.
Recommended: Study tips for the NETA exam
Share this page