- Intermediate mathematics - Perform mathematical calculations utilizing basic algebra (fundamental laws, algebraic expressions), geometry, and the trigonometric functions of right triangles.
- Basic Algebra Skills [Video] This video illustrates the basic rules of Algebra.
- Proportion Basics A proportion is a special form of an algebra equation. It is used to compare two ratios or make equivalent fractions. A ratio is a comparison between two values.
- The Fundamental Rule of Proportions [Video] This video illustrates how to solve problems using the fundamental rule of proportions - cross-multiplication.
- Finding an Angle in a Right Angled Triangle We can find an unknown angle in a right-angled triangle, as long as we know the lengths of two of its sides.
- Solving Right Triangles This is a topic in traditional trigonometry. It does not come up in calculus.
- The Pythagorean Theorem Use the Pythagorean Theorem to find the unknown side of a right triangle.
- Building Blocks of Geometry [Video] Learn how to understand and identify the undefined terms point, line and plane. Define segment, ray, angle, collinear, intersect, intersection and coplaner., Investigate postulates about points, lines and planes.
- Introduction to Trigonometric Functions [Video] A brief lesson on trigonometric functions: sine, cosine, and tangent.
- ETT Level 1: Mathematics (Review) Solve basic math problems, calculate percentage, read graphs, and use simple geometric formulas.
External links are provided by our community of test technicians. Please submit any resources that you feel may be helpful to this topic.
Recommended: Study tips for the NETA exam
Share this page